- record EVERYTHING I eat via myfitnesspal app. be honest.
- run this weeks 5k harder than last weeks (replace 4.5 with 5 and 5.5 with 5.8)
2x weight workouts, core and upper body.done
Last weeks starting weight: 137 lbs.
This Weeks Goals:
- go to crossfit three times, work out at the gym at least twice.
- Take my vitamins (multi, fish oil, C + calcium) every single day.
- Don't eat a single meal in front of the TV
- Track my meals at least during the weekdays
- Pamper myself. Dress nicely for class + moisturize all over at least once a day. Paint toes.
- Drink 8 cups of water a day minimum
This Weeks Starting Weight: 138
Last week was a bit of a mix. First, I weighed myself on my moms scale for the original weight which has always been a couple of pounds more forgiving than my own, so I'd consider this week a 'weight maintained'. I tracked most of my food, but because I was often coming back the next day to update it I know there are things that I forgot to include. I did not run another 5k this week so thats a failure all around.
To achieve this weeks goals I will:
- sign up for xfit classes in advance + have hubby call me to wake me up on those days (my new school schedule means that I will have to xfit in the mornings instead of after supper)
- lay out my vitamins in my daily pill container and leave it on my desk/table where I intend to eat my meals.
Those pills are all as huge as they look.
- Eat at my desk/table
- Always carry my phone, plan my meals so that I can track before hand.
- Take a half hour each night that will be dedicated to myself, the things I want and need.
- Carry my 4 cup water bottle at home always and my two cup water bottle while out, always. Figure out a system to mark how much I've had without always having to break out the phone.
I think if Freud got anything right it was his concept of oral fixation. I am (was, have been, whatever) a smoker, and I carried that bottle everywhere drinking constantly. I eventually chewed the top off so there's no more water seal and I can't take it around with me anymore - its always spilling. Being the lucky girl I am, hubby surprised me with the pink one at Christmas. And I.. Well, I surprised him with a red one!
You know it was an accident 'cuz it's impossible to be this cheesy on purpose.
The goals have been made. Lets do it!