Monday, January 16, 2012

Words of wisdom from Erin's 6 Month Transformation



" I blog to hold myself accountable for my actions, and so that you will too. I expect that if I'm making the same mistakes over and over again, someone will point it out. If I'm making excuses, I want someone to call me out. I want to be held accountable for the setbacks I have caused myself. I have a habit of posting about the good stuff and not always the bad stuff because I'm embarrassed, but how are you supposed to hold me accountable if I don't? I strive to be more open with any setbacks. I hope you will do the same."

2 comments:

  1. I'm flattered by this post!!! (also, took me forever to figure out how to comment, your blog hides it? There's no title so there wasn't actually a way to drill into the post. Obviously I found a way to sneak around it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent quote. That's exactly why I'm blogging about my journey. I'm going to hop over to Erin's post and read that one as well.

    ReplyDelete