Tuesday, January 3, 2012

tracking my food: a love (hate) story

I've kept up with tracking my food the last two days as was my goal.
Yesterday was great.
Today I binged on 800 calories worth of mini eggs.
Its okay because I made no dietary commitments this week, and I can see a source of my bad habits. If I'm going to indulge I have to buy the smallest possible portion and I have to commit to throwing out the rest as soon as I feel I'm done.
Lesson learned.

Somehow I still managed to stay within my 1450 calorie limit, but thats assuming I don't eat again tonight.

Welp, no excuses and no regrets. I'm learning.

3 comments:

  1. My husband did the same thing just on the left over peanut butter christmas trees. Keep at it!!! You stayed within your limit!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the SAME THING. If its there...I eat it. Ugh. At least you tracked it, that's key for me! If I'm accountable for it, I remember it for next time <3 Good job doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're human and learning. I love it!

    ReplyDelete