Thursday, January 19, 2012

crossfit du jour

Warm Up:
10 Dislocates
10 arm circles
10 push ups
10 dumb bell press
10 weighted push ups
10 weighted squats
10 dumb bell press

Skill:
hang clean + jerk

W.O.D.:
3 rounds of
20 Bench Press (45 lbs)
20 Back Squat (65 lbs)
20 hang clean + Jerk (35 lbs)
Time: 31:13

Not happy with my weights but I wasn't really feeling this workout. I think I psyched myself out considering I couldn't help but add the number of reps together before the WOD and went into thinking "60?! thats jokes, man!". I'm also having problems with my squat form the second I add weight which slowed me down trying to correct it. C'est la vie.

Hang Clean + Jerk

I got Pintrest! I even made a couple of pictures myself (like the one above, unedited, is a picture of the board at my crossfit gym after I wrote up my results from a W.O.D.) Check it out!


Pump Up song: Fort Minor - Remember the Name






did you work out today?
tell me about it!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your workouts. It gives me more ideas of what I can do when I am doing weights. Yes, I worked out today!

    ReplyDelete