Maybe we can make this a weekly thing, I liked it.
Do it yourself and link back too alltheweigh.com!
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? Procrastinate for sure. The rare time that I do something before hand doesn't even put a dent in the majority of procrastination.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? For sure. Every day is either one whole egg, one egg white, one slice of organic turkey bacon or one bowl of paleo cereal (handful pecan halves, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, fruit, almond milk + cinnamon)
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? An hour maybe. Mostly only tune in for glee / gossip girl / walking dead
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I get terrible service so I prefer texting. If I'm expecting a call I'll actually go to the Macs parking lot in town because in my apartment, it's that bad.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Morning every day that I can. Tuesdays my classes start to early.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? My fiance and I are in the army + posted far away from each other and are only together on the weekends. Considering all I do really is school, gym, blog, sleep, I'd say during the week I get tons of time to myself.
- How often do you make your bed? Again, only see hubby on the weekends so I make it Friday morning before he gets here and Sunday night before he leaves.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I'll try to make something up in my head a day in advance or so but it's not anything concrete. It's just a general, I'll make chicken so pick up chicken, kind of thing.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Alarm goes off at 0645 hit snooze, hubby calls to say good morning at 0700 act peppy wish him a great day fall back asleep, alarm goes off at 0715 hit snooze, occasionally continue hitting all the way until 0800. That is pretty much every morning for me.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Normally 4 or 5 times a day.
I really enjoyed this one! Leave your links so I can go read yours :)