Monday, December 26, 2011

What I've Been Doing

Back in October I started On Ramp with my local chapter of crossfit. As of about mid-November I've been doing 1 hour crossfit workouts three times a week, Monday Wednesday Friday. I'm trying to figure out how to explain what crossfit is to anyone who hasn't heard of it before. The words awesome, amazing, challenging, perfection all come to mind but they don't really help now, do they?
This is a quick little blurb I've taken from the website, but it hardly captures the amazing accessibility that is crossfit.

"CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.

Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing
."

and then there's this:



I love it. It isn't hard to commit because the challenge itself is its own reward. You'll lose weight and build muscle FAST. Theres fit, and then theres crossfit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment