I spent a lot of 2011 trying to work out more and trying to be a better student. The fact of the matter is I know I am capable of more and I want to make myself accountable to that. That is how I found my way over here (where apparently I already had an account for some other purpose long forgotten). I don't want to lose weight in an unhealthy way, and I don't have a huge goal, number-wise. What I want to do is exercise, eat clean and put in the effort to become not only fit but strong.
Who I Am
I am a 21 year old female university student. History is my major. I am engaged to a wonderful man who is a soldier in the army. I like to read and daydream about being fit.
21 year old female
what else goes here?
There is still time and so these may be tweaked a little.
- continue to xfit three times a week.
- join boxing club, do that two times a week
- go to yoga at least once a week
- run at least three times a week
- do homework at least one hour a night
- run an easy 5k in under 30 minutes
- quit smoking FOR GOOD, no weekend smoking
- pick up a hobby (probably knitting) so you aren't snacking at night.
- get rid of belly fat, maintain
- reward self with new tattoo(s)
Let this be the start of exactly what I need!