Monday, April 16, 2012

Crossfit du jour

Saturday April 14
partner row, only one working at a time, switch off as needed
max meters in 30 min
6+ K

partner med ball sit ups, 10 min
200+
20 lb / 16 lb med ball

My partner was awesome and made this WOD lol

Monday April 16
3 rounds
400m run
5 burpee box jumps
7 push press (55lbs)
9 toes 2 bar

21:18

cashout:
2 rds
10 bench leg raises
10 35lb good mornings



Pump Up Song: Brand New B*tch - Anjulie


I've gotten a lot of congratulations on athlete of the month. Everyone does, but I think this is honestly the first time I've gotten an 'award', definitely the first time for fitness! I'm so flattered and so, so happy!

2 comments:

  1. This is third time I'm trying to make this comment!!

    You deserve the award and the kudos - you work damn hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were Athlete of the Month? That is awesome! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete