Friday, April 13, 2012

best day ever?

Thursday April 12
For quality
2 min double unders
30 second L-sit
2 min double unders
12 - 10 -8 - 6 - 4 sumo deadlift high pull @ half body weight (65lbs)

Friday April 13
Chelsea
every minute on the minute for 30 minutes
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 squats

I have no idea what I got. I got to 14 minutes before I took a good 5 minute break. At some point I modified to 5 push ups 10 squats, and then again to push ups on my knees. When I started again, I would do one and then take a break and play with the kids in the corner. I didn't even write my stuff on the board because I had no idea what to put.

But I got bored so I went in again for the 115 class. Instead of doing the WOD again I just did some lifting.

I brought my DL up to 205!
I did three reps of a 105lb back squat without having my knees go wonky!

I FOUND OUT IM ATHLETE OF THE MONTH AT MY BOX!! :)

To be honest I was kind of hoping I might be. I've been going about 5-6x / week, putting in awesome effort and getting awesome results. I'm really happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! :) The effort and hard work you put in is so obvious from everything you write! You totally deserve an award like that!!

    ReplyDelete